Friday, August 24, 2012

Hey everyone! So, um, just wanted to say hi!
GUESS WHAT!!! I got a shiny, brand new laptop. And it's allll mine! :p Not that I didn't have one to myself before... This one is just better. :) PLUS, besides the laptop, I also got (well, not I, technically, my whole FAMILY) HIGH FREAKING SPEED INTERNET!!! Finally, finally, finally! Do you know how many web-pages I've been to tonight??? Like, countless! Because I can open each one in a matter of seconds and everything is really fast. :)
Ahh yes... And there is the matter of school. It is coming up. :/ Well, not real school--just homeschool. But then there is the class I am taking at a FRICKIN COLLAGE! It is sorta freaking me out a bit, as you can probably tell. I mean, people tell me I'm smart, but I'm not sure sophomore-smart counts as COLLAGE-smart, you know? I have the textbooks already and I looked through one of them and... It looked complicated. :/ *sighs* Guess I will just have to work really, really hard.
Anyway. What have you guys been up to? Ahh yes, that's right; no one actually reads this anymore. Oh what the heck I'm still gonna write. And I'll ask questions too, if I want to. And you can answer them. :)
Now here is an interesting tid-bit of information... Did you know where the word "heck" comes from? It is actually the word "hell" and the word... *coughs* No idea who will be reading this so, the F-word, alright? It is a mixture of the two. Doesn't it really puzzle you, then, why the word isn't considered "bad"?
INTERESTING PIECE OF INFO NUMBER #23947289752098210213123 You were too lazy to read that number! :p
Okay, well it is twelve-thirty AM so goodbye now!

-Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment