Friday, July 20, 2012

Well, hello again, guys. I don't think a lot of people read this anymore, but oh well. I will still write. :) Anyway, I guess I haven't really written any stories or quizzes lately; sorry 'bout that. I've been busy working on a new fantasy/romance novel and I've been posting all of my quizzes on Quizilla.

Not to get off-subject, but Quizilla is like my new favorite site! Besides quizzes, you can also create and/or read stories, polls and poems. Actually, one of my quizzes was moderator pick for a while--I felt honored to be on Ultimate list and everything. It was great to know that so many people enjoyed my work. :)

So anyway, today's a rainy day. Good because of several reasons: 1: bees don't come out on rainy days, 2: I just like rain, 3: I can wear my rain boots with good reason, and 4: rain is good walking weather. 0_o

...Well, off to take a walk. Hopefully my cats will join me...or will they? Later.

-Cass <3

No comments:

Post a Comment